Followers

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Rudeness....I cant stand it!

Okay, so I'm about to have a whinge. One thing I cant STAND is people who are rude and arrogant. Say your at the shops and you go into an aisle with your trolley and you nearly collide with someone else, I being the nice person I am always says "oh sorry" and my pet hate is when either they don't say it back or acknowledge that you have spoken by saying "that's ok" back to you.

I was out shopping with one of my sons over the weekend and our trolley was half full when I headed to the checkout, a lady and myself got there at the same time and she only had a few items in her hand so I said to her that she could go before me, so she went ahead and didn't even say thankyou! omg I was so mad!!!! It doesn't take much to utter that word and so I said loudly enough so she could here "yeah no worries, your welcome!!!"

And my other pet hate is when your at the checkout and the cashier ignores your kids when they talk to them. My kids say goodbye to cashiers all the time and get no goodbye back, I just have to say to them maybe they didn't hear you and then change the subject, it makes me so mad though.

I wish I wouldn't let things like this get to me but I just don't understand why people have to act that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment