Followers

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Remember to slip slop slap!

Summer is well and truly here in Perth and my back is burnt to a crisp.........its my own fault, I put sunscreen everywhere else except my back and I have lovely burnt in bather marks, so horrible.

I'm in so much pain, I can hardly move, its taught me a lesson that's for sure, even at 9.30 in the morning you can still get majorly burnt. The only way I can sleep is on my stomach, this is only comfortable for a while though, and no matter how many cold showers I have the water just isn't cold enough on my back, the rest of my body has goose bumps but my back is almost steaming its so hot!

From now on I will apply sunscreen everywhere AND wear a tshirt, I might even go out and get myself a rashy, I make my kids wear one so I should too! Lead by example maybe?????

Please remember to slip slop slap, don't do what I did and get burnt, its not pleasant at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment